Everyone has a unique story, and that's where Ann begins every client relationship. She takes the time and care to intentionally listen and learn what's important to each home buyer or seller she serves, and believes it's time to bring the customer service side of real estate back into play. With extensive market expertise partnered with her in-depth marketing background, Ann was a top producer in her former company of 100+ agents. Her efforts are backed by a strong partnership with her friend, mentor and David Griffin Top 10 Producer, Amy Messer. This combination of talent and experience between Amy and Ann ensures smooth, enjoyable transactions that deliver the desired financial and lifestyle outcomes for their clients. But at the end of the day, what matters most to Ann is that she adds an impactful and meaningful chapter to the stories of each individual with whom she has established a lasting relationship.
Ann's Resources include:
- Industry and Business Experience
- Licensed Realtor®
- In-depth knowledge the Dallas area and its diversified home and lifestyle choices
- Second-highest producer in former brokerage of 100+ sales associates
- Lengthy background in advertising and marketing with multiple agencies
- Strong communication, negotiation, social media and online marketing skills
- Member: Metro-Tex, Texas and National Associations of Realtors®
- Double Degrees from Texas Tech University, Lubbock
- Bachelor of Arts: Public Relations
- Bachelor of Arts: Advertising
Born and raised in Katy, Texas, Ann is a dedicated dog rescue advocate and owner. Ann is also involved in the Make-A-Wish Foundation of North Texas and For the Love of The Lake at White Rock Lake.