Bren has a reputation as a person with a strong work ethic, high energy level, approachability, and strong commitment to success - a distinction he earned over his 20+ years of work in the corporate sector where he managed business projects, technology-based projects, and client support services.
Combining his knowledge of today's dynamic real estate market with his strong work ethic and exceptional career experiences, Bren is well prepared to be the Go-To Person that guides you through each of the steps in your unique real estate transaction.
Bren's expertise includes:
Highly regarded professional experience
- Experienced project manager with an exceptional strategic view of processes.
- Proven contract negotiation and consensus building skills.
- Acknowledged leader in problem resolution and risk management.
- Highly skilled in utilization and management of information technology.
Detailed knowledge of neighborhoods
- A proud resident of the Dallas area for more than 20 years.
- Well informed about the City of Dallas, its history, neighborhoods, and future projects.
- Excellent knowledge of neighborhoods across the Metroplex.
- Detailed knowledge and special interest in the Lake and Garden District of East Dallas.
Strong commitment to client support
- "I want to work with clients in a way that builds life-long relationships."
- "I understand that buying and selling is a personal experience that deserves attention."
- "I am committed to actively listening and finding solutions for my buyers and sellers."
- "I want to be the Go-To Person with expert knowledge of neighborhoods & properties."
Advanced industry training and education
- Texas Real Estate Salesperson's License
- Master of Business Administration, Project Management, University of Texas at Dallas
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification, Project Management Institute
Industry and community connectivity
- Board President: Swiss Avenue Historic District (2012-2013)
- Board Member: Swiss Avenue Historic District (2013-2014)
- Member: Swiss Avenue Home Tour Committee (2009-2014)
- Member: Preservation Dallas
- Member: Preservation Dallas Achievement Award Committee (2015)
Listings - Recently Sold
Dallas, TX 75201
Mesquite, TX 75181
Listings - Recently Leased
Wake Forrest Drive
Dallas, TX 75214
Recent Buyer or Tenant Transactions
Corinth, TX 76210
Carrollton, TX 75010